Skip to content
Idaho State History Museum
- Worked as a developer on multi-touch enabled gaming application titled Snake River Crossing.
- These applications are built in Unity3D and C#.
- This interactive applications is built as a game, where the user guides their wagon through the treacherous snake river crossing, while avoiding obstacles and holding on to their wealth and health.
- The application sits alongside the original Oregon Trail game in the exhibit space.
- This game was built as a part of a project while working at RLMG.