Skip to content
Unity Center at California Museum
- This interactive was created while working at RLMG.
- I was the only software developer on this interactive.
- Located in Sacramento, CA.
- The central display (42′ shared screen), plays scenarios about bullying and makes suggestions on the correct steps to take in each case.
- Three interactive touch enabled programs let the user input their answers to the dilemmas.
- This application is has a local network, where the central monitor acts as the server and the three individual ‘user-input-stations’ act as the clients.
- This application is heavy on video content, and cycles through five unique video scenarios.
- This interactive is part of a group of projects done by RLMG, for the museum.