Flash with AS3
- This project was created while working at RLMG.
- I programmed the applications named Building Communities and Take The Customs Challenge. Both applications were bilingual – English and French and could be toggled at any time.
- Located in Halifax, Canada.
- Building Communities has dynamic and updatable content coming in from a CMS in the form of Json which is then parsed in appropriate types – video, audio of image.
- The Take a Customs Challenge Interactive is a touch enabled experience based on Canadian immigration practices and history.
- It includes touch and drag functionality in the form of packing a trunk fro your journey.
- Some of the items packed by the user are seized at immigration while others pass. The interactive contains smart logic to recognize items that need to be seized.
- This interactive is part of a group of projects done by RLMG, for the museum. Link to complete exhibit can be found here.